24 March 2023

NEARLY FORGOT!

I used the iMovie video editing app for the first time this week. For some reason it had never occurred to me to edit video, I have taken a few clips here and there, more intrigue with the function on a camera or phone rather than thinking of creating anything to keep. It came about by chance when Harry, who I work with at Ocean Magic, passed by the spray bay and videoed me doing a paint drag on a surfboard. He sent me the clip and I imported it into iMovie to just reduce its duration.  Next thing I was grappling with techniques posted on YouTube, with a bit of perseverance I had added music, a title and edited the time down to a watchable snippet.


So, super stoked to find a new avenue for ideas! To see more work and further bulletins there is always the sleeplessink.com website.