17 July 2023

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER SURFBOARD SPRAY

Just to add another plate to spin while at work, I've been manoeuvring a tripod and camera around to capture the process of spraying a surfboard. Because of my inexperience with imovie, it actually takes longer to edit a short clip than to spray a board.

Still, despite decades of spraying surfboards, only now am I starting to document what has been my career. Having done it since 1989, the majority of years have been without the internet, and the now norm of reels and clips, to the point of it didn't happen unless it was filmed!

That said, I have rummaged through a nicky nacky noo draw and found some photographs of boards I sprayed in the 90's.

More artwork, illustrations and photographs @ sleeplessink.com


surfboards, colour, sprays, design, collection