1 September 2023

FROM THE VAULTS PAGE (LIVE)

Back at the end of March this year, a few of my prints were seen on a restaurant wall, luckily there were numbers left in the print run, so I was able to fulfil the subsequent order generated by the sighting. 

I remembered them although created several years ago. I was very happy that prints I thought had long been forgotten, were still on walls and being sought after. The interaction prompted me to post my thoughts on adding a new page on my website, dedicated to earlier artwork & prints. I set about building the page to make it more than just a thought.

It's taken a little time, in between spraying surfboards, collage, photography and life. But I got there! As suggested in March, I have titled the page, 'From the Vaults'.


You can take a closer look by visiting sleeplessink.com